- > Physiology >
- The Nervous System
Each of the quizzes below include 15 multiple-choice style questions on the nervous system.
If you get a question right, the next one will appear automatically, but if you get it wrong the correct answer will appear in a separate box so you can see where you went wrong. Just click ok to go to the next question. An overall score is given at the end of each quiz.
- Anatomy - Identify the parts of the nervous system :
- Quiz 1 --- Quiz 2 --- Quiz 3
- Physiology - How does the nervous system work?
- Quiz 1 --- Quiz 2
- The brain - The main anatomical areas :
- Quiz 1
- The brain - The anatomy of the cerebral cortex :
- Quiz 1
Or if you fancy something different, try a French Quiz instead!
Or how about a Geography Quiz?
In this section we've added a few alternative study aids to help you along.
- Articles - Here you'll find a range of short articles on basic anatomy and physiology topics, complete with a few 'test yourself' questions for each one.
- Images and pdf's - Just in case you get tired of looking at the screen we've provided images and pdf files that you can print out and use for 'off-line' practice.
- Word Roots - When you learn the word roots, prefixes and suffixes contained within anatomical and medical terms, you can often work out what they mean. This can be a useful skill as you progress in your studies, so we've provided a dictionary to help you!
- Games - Finally in the resources section, we've added some simple games to make anatomy and physiology practice a little bit more fun.