15 questions on the joints of the body :
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- How many types of joint are there in the human body (by structural classification)?
- Which type of joints are freely moveable?
- How many major types of synovial joint are there?
- The atlantoaxial joint (label A in the image) is a ...
- The elbow joint is an example of a ...
- The sutures between the bones of the skull are an example of ...
- Which type of synovial joint are the carpometacarpal joints (label C in the image)?
- Which of the following is an example of a synovial plane joint shown in the image above?
- What sort of synovial joint is the hip joint (the acetabulofemoral joint; label E in the image)?
- Which type of joints are held together by hyaline cartilage or fibrocartilage?
- The metatarsophalangeal joints (label F in the image) are which type of synovial joints?
- Which type of joint sits within an an articular capsule?
- The proximal and distal radioulnar joints are examples of ...
- Which type of synovial joints are those between the carpals of the wrist?
- The radiocarpal joint (the meeting of the forearm with the wrist) is a ...