A 15 question quiz on the techniques of massage therapy :
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- Which of the following techniques is a stroking or smoothing movement that signals the beginning and end of a massage?
- In which direction should massage movements be directed?
- What should you do with clients suffering from chronic fatigue?
- Which of the following can interfere with the flow of a massage?
- You should ask your clients to remove jewellery before a treatment to avoid ...
- What type of massage technique might increase nervous irritability?
- To reduce tension in shortened and contracted muscles it’s best to use ...
- Lymphatic drainage massage techniques are used to help lymphatic drainage and ...
- Massage techniques and approaches may need to be modified for clients who are elderly, pregnant, disabled and/or ...
- What techniques should be used when muscles are tight?
- What technique is best avoided when treating a client who is wheelchair-bound?
- Which techniques should you use with a client in a wheelchair?
- If a pregnant client is lying on her back during treatment, where should you put a pillow?
- A pregnant woman lying in the supine position may ...
- What do male clients often prefer?