15 questions on the physiology of the cell :
Reference : Human Physiology - Silverthorn (Amazon link)
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- The plasma membrane provides the outer boundary of the ...
- The cell membrane is made (mostly) from a double layer of ...
- The cytoplasm of the cell is _________ water :
- The cytoplasm includes the organelles and the ...
- What separates the nucleus from the cytoplasm of the cell?
- Which of the following is found inside the nucleus?
- Which organelle digests other, worn-out organelles, as well as food particles and engulfed viruses and bacteria?
- Where are the cell's chromosomes stored?
- Which organelle is particularly important for the synthesis, folding, modification, and transport of proteins within the cell?
- Which of the following has ribosomes attached to its surface?
- After transporting and modifying proteins and lipids, the Golgi apparatus packages them into ...
- Which organelle acts as an assembly line where proteins are synthesised from RNA?
- Which organelle generates energy for the cell?
- Which of the following organelles could be described as 'a compartment filled with water containing inorganic and organic molecules'?
- The network of interlinking filaments and tubules that providing a cell with shape and stability is referred to as the ...