20 questions on human physiology :
Reference : Human Physiology - Silverthorn (Amazon link)
The quiz above includes the following 20 questions :
- How many chambers does the human heart have?
- Which blood vessel distributes oxygenated blood to all parts body?
- How thick is the wall of a capillary?
- What is the name of the muscular process for moving food down the oesophagus?
- Where does the absorption of water occur in the digestive system?
- Where is testosterone produced in the body?
- How do hormones in the endocrine system move around the body?
- Adrenaline is secreted from ...
- Which layer of the skin does not contain blood vessels?
- What is the function of a skin pore?
- What is a female sex cell called?
- What is a male sex cell called?
- Where are the female sex cells produced?
- What gas is a waste product of respiration?
- How is waste carbon dioxide expelled from the body?
- Which of these organs is not part of the urinary system?
- Which substance do the kidneys filter to produce urine?
- The bladder expels urine through which passage?
- In what order do nerve impulses travel through the parts of a neuron?
- Which type of signal is transmitted in a neuron?