15 more questions on the anatomy of muscles :
Reference : Clinically Oriented Anatomy - Moore (Amazon link)
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- Number 11 is pointing to an image of ...
- The periostium is indicated by number :
- Which number indicates the epimysium?
- A muscle fiber is indicated by number :
- What is the name of the large muscle at the back of the calf?
- Which of the following muscles turns the head?
- A muscles contractility is its ability to ...
- What does number 5 indicate?
- Which of the following muscles acts as an antagonist to the biceps brachii?
- Which type of muscle is sometimes called 'involuntary muscle’?
- The outer layer of connective tissue which surrounds skeletal muscle tissue is called the ...
- Which type of involuntary muscle has branched striated fibres?
- Number 7 is pointing to the ...
- Which type of muscle tissue is found in blood vessels?
- A muscles extensibility is its ability to ...