20 questions on human physiology (harder) :
Reference : Human Physiology - Silverthorn (Amazon link)
The quiz above includes the following 20 questions :
- Which of these vessels carries deoxygenated blood from the heart?
- Where does the right ventricle in the heart pump blood to?
- Which of the following is not transported in plasma?
- Name the contractions that push food through the oesophagus?
- What type of acid is found in the stomach?
- Where is bile made?
- What are steroid hormones made of?
- What kind of hormone is oestrogen?
- What type of cell provides the physical barrier of the skin?
- What is the basic functional role of the cerebellum?
- Where does fertilization occur?
- How many chromosomes are in a haploid cell?
- Sex cells are examples of what type of cell?
- When does ovulation occur?
- Contraction of the diaphragm causes which action to take place?
- Which compound in the blood carries oxygen around the body?
- The scalene muscles are accessory muscles to which action?
- What type of condition is asthma?
- Antidiuretic hormone (adh) is produced by ...
- Which blood vessels supply the kidneys with blood?