15 more questions on general anatomy :
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- What is the name of the fibrous protein found in hair and nails?
- The hip joint is an example of ...
- An adult human’s skeleton accounts for what percentage of their body weight?
- Approximately how many times does an average human breathe in one day?
- The total number of cells in the human body is approximately ...
- Which of the following is one of the most commonly fractured bones of the body?
- Which grows fastest, the facial, head or pubic hair?
- Which of the following is the anatomical name for the 'collar bone'?
- Which of the following is the largest internal organ?
- Where would you find the uvula?
- The sac which surrounds the heart is known as the ...
- What is the anatomical term for the area of the nose that separates the nostrils?
- What is the correct anatomical name for the 'tailbone'?
- Which is the larger bone in the lower leg, the tibia or the fibula?
- What is the scientific term for fatty tissue in the body?