15 more questions on general anatomy :
The quiz above includes the following questions :
- What is the name of the bone that forms the lower jaw?
- What is a normal human body temperature?
- In which part of the body would you find the incus and stapes bones?
- Where in the body is the basilar artery located?
- Approximately how many times per minute does an average human blink?
- The metatarsal bones are in which part of the human body?
- How long is a typical adult human oesophagus?
- What is the largest muscle in the buttocks?
- What is the name of the endocrine gland in the throat?
- If laid end-to-end, the total length of all the blood vessels in a typical adult human would measure approximately ...
- What is the name of the fibrous connective tissue that connects one bone to another?
- What does the word 'cephalic' refer to?
- What does the pigment melanin determine in the body?
- Which part of the small intestine do the bile and pancreatic ducts enter?
- The smallest type of blood vessels are called ...